1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
Nothing has changed - I have a lot of free time, so I drink as much as I can and play on guitar of course. As a band we do our own like playing rehearsals, different promotional actions and first of all we’re preparing to the premiere of our latest album Aura Damage.
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how it differs from previous releases?
I hate to describe my own music. This is the task for people who listen and feel metal music, like you, for example…Besides your review of Aura Damage was accurate I think. However, I heard from few friends I trust that our new sound is very heavy, raw, cumulative and fleshy so probably that’s the way it is.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the new release?
It’s nothing new for us. We walking this path for over ten years and we will do the same for a few next. We are formed totally and aware of what we really are. It is simple. We don’t change ourselves or combine, for what? Nothing ever stops, everything starts again…
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
Hell United is what transmuted out of Eclypse. The name emphasizes the determination and new energy in making music, as well as the experience of the band members, who have not lost their identity. There’s no other inspiration except this one.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
We shared the stage with Yattering, Supreme Lord and with Behemoth many years ago and that was the most inspiring experience for me. Of course we played with the other bands through these years, but those shows were fucking awesome.
About stage performances: here, in Poland people are twisted and furious, so just think how the shows look like... We are just like people we play for. We’re Poles and we don’t give a fuck!
6. Do you have any touring plans for the new release?
Yes, we’re planning to play some gigs in early autumn and we work hard for another.
7. On a worldwide level how has your newer music been received by the fans of black and death metal that have heard it so far?
Fans and the press all over the world received our previous albums very well. I was surprised that people from such exotic places like Panama, Brazil, Singapore or Japan knows us. Moreover, all that happened before the era of internet. That was amazing.
8. Are there any other current side projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
Hell United is regular band. There are no other side projects. I also play in Stillborn (www.stillborn.pl) which is regular band too. That’s all for now in this case.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Direction is bloody good. Death metal is death metal. As far as we live, we’ll try to become only better.
But for now we are focused on Aura Damage.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening
If you listen music for all your life you go back to its roots more and more often. So when we write music we hear old stuff - classic black, thrash, death, heavy albums.
11. How would you describe your views on Satanism and Occultism?
Are you kidding me? Do you really think I could answer this question?
12. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Job, job and once more fucking job. Besides of that: drinking, women, parties and other shit.
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Remember: in article of pan-devouring death, ignorance is blessing.